Employee Benefit Plans – Your Plan Deserves Islip+Company…
It’s hard to imagine a heavier responsibility than keeping an employee benefit plan fat, safe, and in compliance.
Your members are counting on the integrity of the fund. The IRS is counting on you to meet each disclosure requirement… file all the right forms…think the way they think.
That’s a difficult thing to do. But since 1958, Islip + Company has helped Sacramento area companies keep their benefit plans waterproof by not just thinking like an IRS examiner — but by anticipating all the unique twists and turns of IRS logic.
Helping You Manage the Benefit Plan Requirements
You know that it’s important to keep your employee benefit plans and financial statements in conformity, to report all investments at fair market value, to properly disclose all notes as required by ERISA, the list seems endless…But if not done properly, penalties can be horrendous and you can be found responsible for shortcomings. Relax and call the CPA team with experience assisting managers like you for more than 52 years. Islip + Company, employee benefit plan services in Sacramento.
Representing a Full Spectrum of Benefit Funds
We represent a broad spectrum of ERISA funds, including
- Multi-Employer Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Self Directed Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Health and welfare plans
- 403b Plans
- Vacation Plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- Nonqualified executive compensation plans
- Scholarship funds
Offering a Full Range of Employee Benefit Plan Services
Islip + Company Sacramento CPA will help you make sure all your bases are covered. Count on us for:
- Audits of Financial Requirements
- Computation of Fidelity Bonding Requirements
- Preparation of Required Government Forms
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Payroll (Compliance) Audits of Contributing Employers
- Claims Audits of Medical Benefits
- Representation before Government Agencies
- Evaluation of Participant Record-Keeping Systems
- Insured vs. Self-Funded Medical Benefit Feasibility Studies
- Cost Allocation Studies for Shared Expenses
- Review of Trustee Expense Reimbursements Policies and Payments
Working for you, working with you!
We’re here Monday-Friday, as well as evenings and weekends, and will be happy to connect by phone, e-mail, or fax. We hope you’ll call us right away to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine how we may help.
Contact Islip + Company, for all your Sacramento Employee Benefit Plan Services.